- 250 gm Golden Trout
- 150 gm Blanched linguine
- 100 ml Tomato pasta sauce
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 30 gm Sliced yellow zucchini
- 30 gm Sliced green capsicum
- 30 gm Cherry tomato, cut into halves
- 5 nos Pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 10 gm Capers
- 1/2 Lemon
- To taste Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Clean Golden Trout then season with salt and pepper.
- Mix yellow zucchini, green capsicum, cherry tomato, pitted Kalamata olives and carpers in a mixing bowl. Add in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put blanched linguine pasta onto a large square double sheet of parchment paper.Add in mixed vegetable, Golden Trout and tomato pasta sauce.
- Fold the parchment paper up around the edges tightly in
- Arrange the packets on a baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- To serve, cut open the packets and serve directly from the parchment packs on a plate together with lemon halves.
1/4-inch folds, to create a square shape.