INGREDIENTS A (RECIPES FOR : 4)
- Heinz Peeled Pear Tomatoes (coarsely chopped) 400gms
- Fresh Roma Tomatoes (chopped) 200gms
- Heinz Tomato Jus 250ml
- Baby Buffalo Mozzarella (sliced) 240gms
- Basil Leaf (coarsely chopped) 2gms
- Mint Leaf(coarsely chopped) 2gms
- Red Capsicum (cut into cube) 80gms
- Cucumber(peeled n cut into cube) 80gms
- Celery(peeled n cut into cube) 80gms
- Onion(coarsely chopped) 40gms
- Garlic(coarsely chopped) 20gms
- Micro Greens
- Olive Oil 75ml
- White Bread (cube) 50gms
- Cayenne Pepper pinch
- Sherry Vinegar 2tbsp
- White Sugar 1tbsp
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Heinz Tomato Mosaic
- Remove the Heinz pear tomatoes from the can, strain and coarsely chopped.
- Marinate with basil n mint leaf, sugar, salt& pepper and transfer into the fine sieve. Keep chilled in refrigerator.
For the Gazpacho
- In a round bowl, mixed all the vegetables with olive oil, sherry vinegar, bread, sugar, Heinz tomato juice and seasoning. Marinate for 1 hour and keep chilled
- Remove and transfer into a food processor and process until fine, pass thru strainer and keep chilled
- Remove the minted Heinz Tomato from the fine sieve and spoon onto the centre of the deep plate. Placed sliced mozzarella on top.
- Spoon the gazpacho around and garnished with micro greens and drizzle of olive oil.