- 250 gm Golden Trout
- 100 ml Kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 30 gm Grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 15 gm Diced spring onion
- Whisk the marinade ingredients in a large bowl together with teriyaki marinade sauce, olive oil, grated ginger and honey.
- Clean Golden Trout and marinate it with teriyaki sauce. Keep in chiller for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place marinated Golden Trout on non-stick baking tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until Golden Trout is fully cooked.
- Served Golden Trout glazed with extra teriyaki sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and diced spring onion.
- Served with Japanese rice and garden salad.